- Math 5 – Integers – Page 1 and corrections – Due Tuesday, May 16th
- Math 6. – Linear Equations – Pages 6-8 – Due Tuesday, May 16th
- Writing – Rough Copy – Writing from Different Perspectives – Due Yesterday – (Monday, May 15th)
- Computer – Scratch Videogame – Due Monday, May 22nd
- Parents: I need your help. Some students are not finishing work or losing it. If they don’t turn the work in, they will receive a grade of zero. The Force and Energy project was one that about 8 students did not finish. I am asking them to submit a new project so I don’t have to give them a zero. So far none of those students have. Please discuss past and present projects with your child and ask if he or she has finished everything. In many cases, receiving a zero on the project could drop a student’s grade below 50%.
- The Playland field trip is on Wednesday – May 17. Dress for the weather. Bring a small backpack for sunscreen, lunch, a water bottle, etc. Money for lunch is optional (maximum $20).
- The students need to wear RED and WHITE clothes on Friday for the Mannequin Challenge.
- We are going to see a performance at The Orpheum with the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra. A note has been sent home. The cost is $8. Please send exact change in an envelope with your child’s name on it. Thank you.
TEST – I would like to see how many parents read these posts. Please message me on ClassDojo to tell me that you saw this message. If you aren’t signed up for ClassDojo, email me at email@example.com. Thank you.