- Math 5 and 6 – We are currently learning strategic mathematical thinking known as Game Theory. (* More on Game theory below)
- Novel Study – Stone Fox Group – Due: Monday, April 24
- Novel Study – Other Groups – Due: Thursday, April 24
- Science Project – Due: Friday April 25th* (*Please note this project is meant to be completed at school.)
* No extensions as the kindergarten buddies will be trying the projects/games that day.
- The field trip note has been sent home. Contact me if you have any questions.
*Game Theory – According to Wikipedia, Game Theory is Game Theory is the study of mathematical models of conflict and cooperation between intelligent rational decision-makers. Game theory is mainly used in economics, political science, and psychology, as well as logic, computer science and biology. We are practicing our strategic thinking using a version of Game Theory known as the Traveller’s Dilemma.